Events and more...


See Coming Up tab at the top of the page for updates



Wednesday 28 October 2015

Postcard from Home: not Halloween again! (and upcoming gig)

Haverstock Hill, NW3

Upcoming Gig: October Shuffle - O is for Awesome


Like Halloween? YES

In which case, I have the perfect event for you... October Shuffle is at Poetry Cafe in Covent Garden. It starts at 7, it'll be done by a decent hour and you can hit the West End for some spooky antics afterwards. The spirits of Covent Garden I'm sure are very strong, or something.

Like Halloween? NO

In which case, I have the perfect event for you... etc.

You can escape all the madness by listening to some great poetry from:

Seraphima Kennedy 
A.F. Harrold 
Katie Griffiths 
Jonathan Davidson 
Shazea Quraishi 

and me.

Enough! As you were...

Oh! And in the meantime, I'll be here tomorrow eve ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment