Events and more...


See Coming Up tab at the top of the page for updates



Tuesday 22 September 2009

SOHO THEATRE TOMORROW


Tomorrow at Soho Theatre. One of four poets on the Apples & Snakes stage... If I haven't already invited you, COME ALONG!! A well-deserved drink afterwards, yeah?
Tickets can be bought at sohotheatre.com, or at the Theatre itself. I'll be performing a never-heard-before "What I miss", which is based on when I was living in the Dominican Republic.
The other three poets are off-the-hook, FOR REAL. I've heard them! We're all very different and I'd definitely turn up just for the other 3 if I wasn't performing myself...
The whole idea was to inspire us to do something we'd never done before, which was to create our own 15-min epic poem. It definitely IS something I'd never done before, and will I do it again...? Well, find out on the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment