Events and more...


See Coming Up tab at the top of the page for updates



Saturday 19 July 2014

On NTS Radio... in just over an hour!















I'll be talking poetry on NTS radio's Re:Versed show with Sam Berkon in just over an hour, 12 noon-1pm. Am on my way to Dalston now, sufficiently coffeed and still recovering from end of term shenanigans.  

Also joining will be Paula Varjack, who I'm a little bit in love with, truth be told. We will definitely be covering Anti-Slam Apocalypse (my alter ego The Consciousness will be one of the judges for July 30th's edition), and probably be talking education too, seeing as I'm in the interim between leaving my school teaching placement and finishing my degree. Still wondering what tune to play though. Tune in today or later on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment