Events and more...


See Coming Up tab at the top of the page for updates



Saturday 22 August 2015

Edinburgh Diary

This weekend I head up to Edinburgh. I'm excited to see all my poet and performer friends and will hopefully make some new ones too.

This is my schedule so far:

Sunday 23rd
Other Tragedies - 7.30pm

Monday 24th
Stand Up Tragedy - 7.30pm *I'm hosting this one!!! Some very exciting guests to be announced tomorrow*
Jibba Jabba - 11.05pm

Tuesday 25th
The Boy With the Moomin Tattoo - 3.15pm
Getting Better Acquainted - 7.30pm

Wednesday 26th
Stand Up & Slam - 7.30pm
*10.50pm tbc

Thursday 27th 
BBC Slam Heat - 8.15pm

Friday 28th
Magic Faraway Cabaret - 10.50pm

Saturday 29th
BBC Slam Final (if I get through) - 8pm!

PHEW!!

(In between then, seeing friends' shows, catching up with several peoples and flyering/ writing etc....)

No comments:

Post a Comment