Events and more...


See Coming Up tab at the top of the page for updates



Monday 7 February 2011

Word Count This Morning: 2,184

Today I've restarted my novel from scratch, which I'm adapting from a story entitled We Live in Hope and Die in Constant Spring

I need all the help I can get as the story - at least the beginning part - has been in my head for years. I wrote the prologue last year, which basically involved the protagonist referring to himself as "we", snorting coke on the plane back from (?) and getting ready to stir up havoc when he returns to London, where people are out to kill him. Bearing in mind, he begins in Chapter 1 as a moderately innocent, Pentecostal church boy of 14, handing out flyers, I've got a long way to go - as has the main character.

Can't wait to get this thing working, finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment