Events and more...


See Coming Up tab at the top of the page for updates



Wednesday 27 April 2011

Getting Grown, Man About Town, Two Points of View


I've just been [up/down?]loading some pictures from my phone onto the computer and came across the above, and the below.

A mate of mine used this ageing device phone app thing on me. I think it was meant to add 40 years on, but really all they do is stretch the face and deepen lines. I still found the image slightly disturbing, but there may be a story in it somewhere.



These days, I can hardly leave the neighbourhood without finding dodgy references to Camden. Not only was there a shop in Tooting Market called Camden Town last weekend - and they were selling those very tasteful t-shirts which you can find in the original Camden Town markets, of course -  but when I was in Spain last week I also came across two "Camden Town" shops (one of which is above). Talk about successful branding!

December 2010

When I can't write, or I'm just procrastinating (like now), one of the things I might find myself doing is taking pictures of my surroundings. I must have about a dozen of these photos, and it's great to see some sun reflecting off my local for a change!


The Other Day, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment