Events and more...


See Coming Up tab at the top of the page for updates



Friday 16 August 2013

EDINBURGH AY, WE HERE!!

So excited!


This is the plan for while I'm up at the Fringe:

TODAY, 16 - Other Voices, PBH Free Fringe 

I'll be doing a special guest slot. 2.50 @ The Banshee Labyrinth. It's going to be awesome.

TOMORROW, 17 - checking out one-off show at La Tasca, 4pm.

I'll post a proper link later, otherwise just come along - poets James McKay and Caleb Beissert doing a really cool reading.

**18-24 - Utter Presents! Identity Mix Up ** La Tasca, 4pm PBH's Free Fringe (come along... it's free!! And it's gonna be wicked!!)

19, 24 - Poetry Under the Hammer workshop 

More details to follow

23 - Guest at I'm Sorry I Haven't Haiku, PBH's Free Fringe (more details to come)

Random outside poetry slots, to be confirmed!

No comments:

Post a Comment