Events and more...


See Coming Up tab at the top of the page for updates



Sunday 8 September 2013

UPCOMING GIGS: Melita Hume readings TODAY! and Hammer & Tongue Camden tomorrow

I've mentioned the Melita Hume Prize previously, and I'm really pleased to be joining the other shortlisted poets in the prize shortlist reading at the cosy Betsey Trotwood in Farringdon at 3pm. Yes, that's right. 3pm. Come along! Grab some lunch or just feast on some great poetry.

More on the shortlist here. It would seem that I'm up against some very talented writers with a huge range in styles and influences. I'm looking forward to putting verses to names and finding out who gets chosen for the prize (fingers crossed!).


Tomorrow (Monday), I'll be in my home turf Hammer & Tongue Camden, where I'll be featuring alongside Sophia Walker, who I already thought was fantastic, but now loads of people who went to Edinburgh agree with me, including the BBC slam judges! I'll add links for this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment