Events and more...


See Coming Up tab at the top of the page for updates



Tuesday 12 November 2013

Upcoming Gig... Jazz Verse Jukebox in Covent Garden



Thursday, 7.30pm, and I'm back at Jazz Verse Jukebox, one of my favourite poetry nights in London, where a versatile live band, virtuoso singers and poets merge with good vibes. This time, it's not at the usual Ronnie Scott's venue but the prestigious Hospital Club in Covent Garden.

I'll hopefully do one or two new poems I'm getting ready for the Autumn/Winter season :) And some favourites of mine, too.

Looking forward to hearing more from Anthony Anaxogouru and Francesca Beard, both poets with powerful words that I admire - usually from afar - and it'll also be the first time I hear Lanre... so fun times!

Come on down!





No comments:

Post a Comment