Events and more...


See Coming Up tab at the top of the page for updates



Monday 21 April 2014

Happy Easter... and Back to School!

As promised, with updates!




Yep, another brief period of quiet. I couldn't keep up with 30/30 as my data roaming tariff and relaxation on holiday didn't extend to more than a half-hearted attempt at following the prompts. I did write one long poem and made several notes though - will work on them over the coming week.

As a consolation, I took photos of Rome - a very appropriate place to be on an Easter break :)





Nothing else going on in April for me, as promised. Looking forward to Bang Said the Gun on the 1st, Queer'Say on the 8th and Stand Up Tragedy: Tragic History on the 16th May.

Details for both - and photos - tomorrow!







No comments:

Post a Comment