Events and more...


See Coming Up tab at the top of the page for updates



Sunday 6 April 2014

Why you might want to head to Kings Cross today... (plus 30/30 - Day 4)

Utter! Mini-fringe begins in an hour's time. Check this link here...

Come and go as you please (but please come along... the more the merrier!)


Sorry, I posted an earlier version of this post without the actual poem below... I was hurrying off to a gig, what can I say!

The prompt for today is the lune, a Western variation of the haiku with the NaPoWriMo version developed by Jack Collum. Bearing in mind the smog here, and that traditional haiku generally have something to do with season changes, I've written my own:

Searching for antihistamines
Bathroom cupboard springs wide open:
Spring cleaning starts

No comments:

Post a Comment