Events and more...


See Coming Up tab at the top of the page for updates



Thursday 5 May 2011

AV baby!

So if you didn't already know, we've been off to the polls again, voting about whether we need to change our old voting system. So basically, we're voting on the vote.

I'm voting yes, not necessarily because I believe the Alternative Vote is the best system, but because it's probably a better system than our current one, and slightly nearer to Proportional Representation... And also because I know so many other people are voting no, not because they've thought about the issues but because they want to punish the Liberal Democrats... Anyway, none of it matters, does it? The result will still be no, regardless, and life goes on... regardless.

All of this reminds me of the first ever post I put up on this blog; and I don't think much has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment